Dee Dee Deluxx - Joggs.com Special

So I've decided to make special posts about the best big tits pornstars alive, I'd like to start this series post With the incredible legendary busty Dee Dee Deluxx, I've gathered all I info videos and pictures I could find about her and posted them here, enjoy Big tits porn star Dee Dee Deluxx.

Dee Dee Deluxx

Dee Dee Deluxx Introduction

All my life I've been waiting for a big tits pornstar like Dee Dee Deluxx to come along with her amazing thin body to come along and fuck for me on video, BUT in the above pictures introduction we get to know the amazing busty Dee Dee Deluxx wearing a tight red evening dress showing her giant unreal boobs.

Dee Dee Deluxx First XXX Hardcore

Dee Dee Deluxx First XXX Hardcore Video

Hot damn Dee Dee Deluxx and her giant breasts make me stiff.. I'm pretty sure Dee Dee knows the ways of pleasuring a cock, I wonder if she works her charms in dirty city of sin Las Vegas.. because if so I'll be happy to come pay her a visit.. if any of you got info about Dee Dee and if she escort in Las Vegas please send me an E-mail

Video of Dee Dee Deluxx Fucking

Video of Dee Dee Deluxx Fucking

Hababa what a great hardcore XXX video with mature porn star Dee Dee Deluxx, hands down it's her best to date, She calls some young dude that comes over to her house full with hardon and ready to pump juice on this amazing busty mature lady, how can you even resist a mature woman like Dee Dee Deluxx, imagine she opens the door for you with her giant tits popping right in your face and that the only thing you see.. I'm sure 95% of man will not resist this charm and jump right on her.. the other 5% will try to play nice. what a shame. anyhow this dude gets to fuck this amazing big titted lady. and it seems Dee Dee Deluxx really like the cock.

Dee Dee Deluxx Changes her Big Bra

I thought and thought how would I end this Dee Dee Deluxx joggs.com special, and it came to me that one of my first big tits fantasies was when I was a younger dude and went to shop.. by accident I've seen through a mirror a mature woman fitting bras.. and boy this woman really had big tits on her.. I think that was my first step stone into the big tits niche world.. anyhow after all this I get to see Dee Dee Deluxx changing bras.. and this is how I've decided to end this special.

Related Big tits porn stars: